Looking at artoo.js for STOIC Scrapers.
We’ve started to play with Kitematic for facilitating our Docker deployments on Mac.
One of the reasons why I recently moved to Singapore is that I wanted to test our platform on a relatively-small yet potentially-rewarding market. ICT buyers in Singapore are progressive and forward-looking, and the recent focus by the Singaporean government on big data, open data, cloud and security (Cf. article) could not come at a better time. As a result, many of our upcoming marketing activities will be focused on this market, and many of our sample applications will use local data for demonstration purposes. Stay tuned for more…
Hugues has been pretty busy lately with our Docker deployment. Once done, he’ll work on this:
- Fix application deletion
- Finish the database time machine
- Add support for standalone linked datasource re-import
- Add support for custom Elasticsearch mappings
- Add support for cross-datasource customization
- Improve support for advanced relationships
- Improve support for graphs
- Improve scalability of imports
- Improve scalability of exports
Many of these will be described in more details through specific posts.
Hugues is almost done with our Docker provisioning. Instances in Ireland and Singapore should be deployed for customers and partners by the end of the week. We’re still playing with various packaging options regarding the number of containers assigned to each and every tenant, but most technical problems have been solved at this point.